Our Gen IV M-90 DBW Engine Control Package is designed to be a budget friendly solution for GM Gen IV applications that utilize drive by wire throttles. It is one of the most affordable solutions available to get a LS3, LS2, L92, L99, L76, LY6 pullout or crate engine up and running in any application. All calibration is developed in house on our 2,000HP Super flow NSCR dyno test cell and and our 1,800HP Superflow eddy current chassis test cell.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- The most advanced ECM: Marine grade, fully sequential, CAN network gauges compatible, embedded wide band knock sensors, full diagnostic & data logging capability
- The highest quality harness: Weatherproof connectors, sonic welds, wire braid w/self vulcanized tape & wire ties
- The simplest wiring installation: The ECM mounts anywhere & the harness is truly Plug N’ Play (NO wire hacking, NOTHING to figure out & the harness plugs in only one way). All you need is power, ground & 60 PSI of fuel pressure and you’re good to go! Detailed, easy to follow instructions are included as is friendly phone/e-mail tech support if you have any questions.
- The easiest to tune: Pre calibrated, dyno tuned & READY TO RUN but is laptop programmable for modified applications requiring custom tuning.
- The most features: Includes main harness & all necessary sensors, relays, circuits & integrated fuse box w/on-board spare fuses PLUS fuel pump control & circuit, A/C compressor controls, electric fan controls & circuit, starter circuit, Delphi MAP/IAT harness & 8 layer washable performance air filter w/IAT sensor, GM Foot pedal and Mast USB Cable and Software.