LS3 295cc 4.125" (+) Bore - Single Black Label CNC Cylinder Head - Bare
The Mast Motorsports cylinder head product line is completely manufactured from a raw casting to a finished cylinder head in the USA located in Nacogdoches Texas.
Mast refuses to compromise on materials and methods that may jeopardize longevity, performance, and quality. When buying Mast Cylinder heads, you are getting the highest level of quality and performance on the market.
Full Send, no compromises, no shortcuts, ever.
- Weight: 27.5 lbs.
- Intake Valve Size: 2.250"
- Exhaust Valve Size: 1.600"
- Valve Stem Dia: 5/16"
- Valve Length: 5.450"
- Valve Angle: 12°
- Valve Spring Pocket Diameter: 1.65"
- Head Stud Size: .493"
- Valve Guide OD: .502"
- Valve Job Type: Newen CNC 5 Angle
Air Flow & Performance Criteria
- Intake Average Flow: 254
- Exhaust Average Flow: 176
- Intake Seat Material: Ductile Iron
- Intake Port Volume: 295cc
- Exhaust Port Volume: 106cc
- Standard Chamber Volume: 70cc
Port Type: CNC
- Cylinder Head Material: A356-T6 Aluminum
- Intake Valve Seat Material: Ductile Iron
- Exhaust Valve Seat Material: Ductile Iron
- Deck thickness: .750"
- Guide Material: Phosphor Bronze
- Head Bolt QTY: 6 Bolt Style
- Valve Cover Rail Height: + ½ inch
- Can use OE Valve Cover: Yes
Custom Options Available
- Chamber Softening
- Custom Chamber Sizing
- ½ inch head stud clearance
- Copper Exhaust & Intake Valve Seats