Affectionately dubbed "Fat Bottom End" - this is basically a SBE 5.3 with a little Callies Connecting rod love.
INCLUDES SET OF TURBOS!!
This project started out with us having some parts laying around and a pair of turbos. We paired it together with a beautiful set of Wiseco Pistons, and a super fly hella bling Shearer Fabrications Intercooled Plenum.
We of course port matched the Holley lower to blend like butter with our 5.3 Cathedral Port Black Label heads. This is a 5.3 with allll the flow.
Keep these specs secret:
- Stock 5.3 Block
- ARP Bolts & Hardware
- Factory Crank, ground and prepped
- Callies Connecting Rods (Used) Re-manufactured, new bolts
- Wiseco - Mast - Fist Bump Pistons
- 5.3 CNC ported Mast Black Label Heads
- Inconel Exhaust Valves
- PSI dual springs with Titanium Retainers
- Stock (New) Rockers with Trunnion Upgrades
- Chrome Moly Pushrods
- Johnson- Short Travel Hydraulic Lifters
- Comp Cams - Turbo Cam
- Rollmaster Timing Set
- INCLUDES Pair of SPA Turbo (Brazil)
- Holley Ported Cathedral Lower Intake
- Shearer Fabrication - low rise intercooler lid
- 103mm Boosted Billet Nick Williams Throttle Body
- MAST made in USA Oil Pan
- ICT billet valley cover
- You know 1,200 (+) HP