A head that truly has no competition. The Mast LS3 295 head was designed for customers with big bore LS engines that wanted to run LS3 intakes or superchargers. This head is very capable when paired with the proper intake and displacement and has supported over 900hp on pump gas with a Whipple 2.9L consistently.
- Utilizes the Gen IV LS7 OEM rockers, but accepts the LS3/L76 intake manifold
- Designed for any new Gen IV short-block with 4.125" bore or larger
- The 6-bolt design is compatible with GM LSX and RHS Blocks
- Uses a 2.250" intake valve and 1.600" exhaust valve
- 12 Degree Valve angle
- Has a 295cc intake port
- Has a deck thickness of .750"
- 70cc Combustion Chamber Standard
- Cast & Machined in the USA!
|Flow Data w/4.125" Bore Plate|